The Lion King Fan Art Message Board  

Go Back   The Lion King Fan Art Message Board > Art & Fan-Works > In The Spotlight
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread Dec 24th, 2011, 03:26 AM   #1
Timitu
Super Moderator

Talking Secret Santa Picture Show Off (Year 10)

The Secret is Out.
Check your e-mail. And you can now post your pictures in public. Why not start here. Also if your a DA member I encourage you to remember our group when you are posting your pictures. Lilymud Secret Santa DA group.

Once all the e-mails are sent out this area will be open for anyone who took part in this years secret santa to show off the pictures that they made. Remember only the ones YOU made. Your person will show off the ones they made for you if they wish to. This is one place you can say your thank you to the person who did yours and say anything else you wish to say.

Thank you to all who took part in the 10th secret santa here. I really never imagined it getting this far when I started the project 10 years ago. (We only had 10 people... and it as back on the ezboard. Crazy to think where it has come. This years group was smaller then it has been but at least they were dedicated enough that each person who drew a picture will get one.)

Also BIG thank you this year to our two Secret Helpers, Astrocat and Tru. Who both did two pictures so that people would not miss out on getting one this year.

Anyway if you took part watch your e-mails, as the pictures are currently going out now. Please don't post your picture anywhere public till I open this thread and there will be a big announcement at the top of this post as well. It will be hard to miss.

LKFAA / DA Archive / Facebook / Secret Santa Facebook Group / Secret Santa DA Club / YouTube
RIP Vanessa (Sarah Mercury) 1986 - 2014

Timitu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 24th, 2011, 06:18 AM   #2
Kasei
Lurker Extraordinarre

Here is my picture for Ice. I couldn't decide which character to draw so I just picked all three of them. ^^; Not sure what they're doing, I guess having a quiet moment in the snow...I hope you like it, Merry Christmas!

Also just want to say thank you to Timitu for letting me participate this year. It wouldn't feel like Christmas if I didn't have a picture to draw for someone, so I am glad that I was able to fill in for someone. And thank you so much to Astrocat for my picture! I really wasn't expecting to get one due to sneaking my way in so late, so it was wonderful to get your lovely drawing of Cliff. Thank you!! <3

KaseySnow.com
TLKFAA DeviantArt Tumblr Facebook

“Without some goals and some efforts to reach them, no man can live." ~John Dewey
Kasei is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 24th, 2011, 06:38 AM   #3
Sun Rei
I lost my hat...

Here is my picture for Aikachi. I wanted to do something really cheerful and snowy. This what so much fun, she's got lovely characters!

And OMG, thank you SO MUCH to OrcaOwl for the absolutely gorgeous picture she did of my fursona! It really made my Christmas special! <3

A big thank you, of course, to Timitu for hosting this and giving me a wonderful Christmas. It just wouldn't be the same without Secret Santa.
Unread Dec 24th, 2011, 06:44 AM   #4
Jogu
As good as it gets.

Here's my picture for Nashida. I thought I had included all of your characters, but after I had finished I realized I had forgotten Bic. I apologize for that, but I hope you'll still like it.

A big thank you to Poonie for a lovely drawing of Izzie and little Jake. I really loved it, and have probably pulled it out of my saved images to gawk at it about ten times already!

Of course thank you Timitu for setting up this project year after year. It couldn't have been easy doing it right in the middle of moving, but once again, you pulled it off!
Unread Dec 24th, 2011, 06:51 AM   #5
Nashida
Works for The Mouse

Jogu I ended up making that my new desktop, it came out so cute!

I had orca owl this year, so I drew Nobody and Cassie together. I had fun with Nobody's personality, the grump face made me giggle the entire time I was working on it.

Nashida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 24th, 2011, 06:58 AM   #6
Flaming_Bee
<3 TLKFAA

My picture was for the awesome Scarla (: It was a great release to draw after so long!!!

Thank you SOOOOOO much to Wumpus for the awesome picture of Hazina, I LOVE it <33

And if you feel like a request then comment on this picture over on the archive (no obligation, sorry for shameless 'self-advertising' :S)

Final thanks to Timitu for another awesome Secret Santa this year, it wouldn't work without you!!!!! xD
Unread Dec 24th, 2011, 07:10 AM   #7
Rai-che
Le soldat mort dans la guerre

First I have to thank Xako for the asdfghjkfsklnfksnkfawesomeamazingbeautiful picture she did for me, I'm still crying tears of happiness hwen I look at it ;A; <3 I love you, dear. I remember you said that you like Maximillian, now you showed me so gorgeously how you master his design and Cath omg she is so majestic stading there dsjdja merciii!

Aaand here is my Secret Santa for Tru :3 I had to choose her character Roman, he is such a fluff and handsome looking lion. So he shines in all his awesomeness

(And Tru I'll send you the original size and resolution asap!)

TLKFAA | Homepage | dA | FA | Tumblr | LJ | Commissions
Rai-che is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 24th, 2011, 07:34 AM   #8
orca owl
Rawr.

I was really excited when I saw I got Sun Rei this year since I've been meaning to draw something for her for a while now! I made sure to make this extra special and I spent a ton of time on it so I'm really glad you like it <3

And thank you Nashida for the adorable picture of Nobody and Cassie! I love their expressions and all hahaa. I've got the picture as the background on my phone now I love it!
Unread Dec 24th, 2011, 07:56 AM   #9
Sillydog The Great

I had gotten QuachirMayah, hope you like it

Unread Dec 24th, 2011, 08:40 AM   #10
Dashella
ALRIGHT

Heres my picture for AlexisTiger (: Have a wonderful Christmas!

Thanks so much Tru for my picture!! I really love it, it's so cute, It made my day <3 *hugs* I hope you have a great Holiday & New Years c:
Unread Dec 24th, 2011, 08:42 AM   #11
Fluffybunny
Riverine rabbit

This year I got Martha <3

And a HUGE thank you to Astrocat for the picture of Sam ;o;
Fluffybunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 24th, 2011, 09:03 AM   #12
Lady_Alora
I have just been awoken for my adventure....

This was mine for Poonie, Hope you had a good 3rd anniversary and holiday Poonie.
I absolutely adored Martha's one for me Thank you very much gonna put it with my other years on my wall
Lady_Alora is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 24th, 2011, 09:20 AM   #13
TellTaleHeart
Bonafied Psychopath XD

Here is my pic for Kotenok Gaff ^^

It was a lot of fun to draw i hope she likes it!
TellTaleHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 24th, 2011, 09:22 AM   #14
Astrocat
Grins like a Cheshire Cat!

Here is my picture for Fluffybunny. He was an interesting character to do so I had fun with it

And my picture for Kasei. It was nice to draw you something as it's been a very long time since I did you anything!

And a big thank you to Alexistiger for my lovely picture of Morgan. It really makes me laugh when I see it XD
Astrocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 24th, 2011, 09:41 AM   #15
KanuTGL/Axell
Here for the Secret Santa

I had Timba this year I hope you like it!

And thank you so much, Sailorharmony2000 for the adorable picture of Charlie! ^__^ I love it!

>>TLKFAA << >> DeviantArt <<
KanuTGL/Axell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 24th, 2011, 09:43 AM   #16
Drago
Since 2006!

I feel like this year is the best year for Secret Santas so far. The art on here is amazing! Also, a HUGE THANK YOU to Shila who did a stunning job on her Secret Santa picture for me, this is my favourite one I've ever gotten. <3333

I got Zufalion, and drew her this, hope you like it!

Drago is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 24th, 2011, 10:07 AM   #17
Kari
the lil meow

Wanted to say thanks to Namazzi for drawing Sapphire so beautifully and adorable and also making a great effort with the background! I love it ^^

Also here's my picture:

~click banner~
Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 24th, 2011, 10:10 AM   #18
Flamingo

Thank you so much for my picture of Zippers, Koudo! It's so cute! x33

Here's mine for Firestar.

I really would have liked to do it digitally but tablet hasn't been working for a while. I hope you like it anyway. xC
Flamingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 24th, 2011, 11:31 AM   #19
QuachirMayah
Puffballs Quachir and Nora

OK to start off, congratulations and thank you to Timitu for hosting this 10th Lilymud Secret Santa. It's so awesome that you've been able to keep this going over the last 10 years and I know we're all thankful to you for doing so.

Before I show what I did I'd like to thank Sillydog the Great for the awesome picture of Mayah, I think you captured her playfulness just perfectly. The butterfly in it bring me back to one of my first finished images of Mayah. Thank you so much it still is making me grin.

As for who I got for this year's Secret Santa, I lucked out and got SailorHarmony2000, whom I've been watching her work for years on DA at the very least

For more info on the picture check out the description on the DA upload; the upload on TLKFAA will come later as I forgot to make a version for upload there while I'm home visiting my family this winter break
Unread Dec 24th, 2011, 11:45 AM   #20
Firestar

I adore your picture of Sorin, Flamingo! Thank you sooo much! <33

I was really excited to be able to draw a picture of Epona this year since I've been watching her galleries for awhile now. Sorry it's not Christmas theme though! xD Haha, I wanted to draw something snowy but it's tough to pull off a white character on a white background...so I just went with something green and pretty! :B Hope you like it all the same. <3

Unread Dec 24th, 2011, 12:31 PM   #21
Wolfy
'WolfySilver' Avatar by Starfinder!

I got to draw for Sillydog this year Really loved drawing her characters, hopefully she liked the result

Sombra drew for me and I love it Really captured my character's personalities perfectly Thank you so much again.

Also thanks to Timitu for great fun again this year ^^
Wolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 24th, 2011, 01:50 PM   #22
BooYeh

I had SimbaForever this year, was a lot of fun to do! And thanks so much Annie for your wonderful drawing of Boo, I love it /desktop bg'd ;u;

BooYeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 24th, 2011, 03:24 PM   #23
Blazing Black Mage
Worlds of the Areon

Merry Christmas everyone!
I had Kitchiki this year I'm so happy, I've always wanted to draw her characters!
And thank you so much Safi for the lovely picture of Mage! <33 I love it! ;w;

-|DeviantArt|-|FurAffinity|-|TLKFAA|-|Twitter|-|Tumblr|-
Blazing Black Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 24th, 2011, 03:34 PM   #24
anelalani

My secret santa this year was Wumpus! And many thanks to Kitchiki for the amazing picture I received!

~

DA-http://anelalani09.deviantart.com/
TLKFAA-http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/anelalani/
SA-http://likklewolf.sheezyart.com/
FA-http://www.furaffinity.net/user/anelalani/
~
anelalani is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 24th, 2011, 04:00 PM   #25
Namazzi
a.k.a. The-Lioness

This was mine for Kari. I'm not great with backgrounds, but I tried XD

Also, many many thanks to Scarla for the pic of Namazzi. I love it =3