The Lion King Fan Art Message Board  

Go Back   The Lion King Fan Art Message Board > Art & Fan-Works > In The Spotlight
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread Dec 26th, 2013, 12:18 AM   #51
Wolfy
'WolfySilver' Avatar by Starfinder!

I drew for Scarlett this year

I love my picture from Krazoa Thank you so much!
Hope everyone had a great Christmas!
Wolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 26th, 2013, 03:05 AM   #52
Timitu
Super Moderator

Awesome work everyone. I commented on everyone who posted it to the DA group... I will try to get to ones I did not already comment on on DA at the archive. If you have not shared yours to the DA group yet please do. It is a great way for other fellow artists taking part to find you and it is what I use to each year to show examples of. So we want as many people as possible to post their stuff there so it is a realistic look of what the project is about.

If you have not heard from or seen your person keep in mind some people go away at this time of year. I have seen it be up to a week before people come back to say thank you. It also helps if you can post it on more then one place too.

LOL Love how we had two groupings of three. Past years I have actually tried to go though and stop that from happening. Even then I don't think I ever saw it happen twice in the project for three members. I will try to look at it better next year and split that up if that happens. Till then those are our lucky trios of the project this year. Hope something lucky happens for each of you in 2014.

LKFAA / DA Archive / Facebook / Secret Santa Facebook Group / Secret Santa DA Club / YouTube
RIP Vanessa (Sarah Mercury) 1986 - 2014

Timitu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 26th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #53
Azerane
CAT!

Sorry if this has been pointed out in the past, but I had trouble finding the group because the name is spelled wrong. The word secret has an extra "c" in it - "Secrect" Think I need to join the group first before I can submit it right?
Azerane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 26th, 2013, 06:06 AM   #54
KanuTGL/Axell
FullMetal Alchemist addict

Thank you so much for the so, so beautiful drawing of Kanu, Aikachi <3 I absolutely love it ^__^

I drew for Pamuya this year! And I'm real glad you liked it! I had a ton of fun working on it.

And of course, thanks to Timitu for running this once more. I already can't wait for next year, haha

>>TLKFAA << >> DeviantArt <<
KanuTGL/Axell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 26th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #55
Tru

Ya, the misspelling of the group name was my fault from when I founded the group from like three/ four years ago I think...by the time I realized I made a typo, I couldn't change it. I still can't change it because we aren't a super group, even then I don't know if we could change it.

I actually need to change the ownership of the group to my new account as I haven't done that yet...Some of you are trying to be contributors, you may have to wait awhile. It requires the approval of two admins, and currently I am the only active one. I kept trying to add Timitu but she never accepted *pokes* So I have to go in and see if I can change that.

Otherwise, just join in to the members section and you can add your picture with auto-approval, no sweat.

Here is the Link:
http://lilymudsecrectsanta.deviantart.com/

~No other road, No other way. No Day but Today.~
TLKFAA~DA
Tru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 26th, 2013, 03:46 PM   #56
Timitu
Super Moderator

LOL I never see that... how do I accept? LOL *Runs to go look*

EDIT: Bah... I cant find it. Anyone know where I go to accept it?

LKFAA / DA Archive / Facebook / Secret Santa Facebook Group / Secret Santa DA Club / YouTube

Unread Dec 26th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #57
Azerane
CAT!

As a request it falls under the "Correspondence messages" at the little drop down menu at the top for all the images, journals, notes etc. Whether it's in the same place on the group side of things is a different matter.
Azerane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 26th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #58
Tru

I'll go re-send it again ^^ As long as you are a member of the group, if should either come up as a correspondence or a group message, both of which can be found on the left hand side of your da messages menu.

~No other road, No other way. No Day but Today.~
TLKFAA~DA
Tru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 27th, 2013, 01:44 AM   #59
Timitu
Super Moderator

Yay I got it. Thanks everyone.

Unread Dec 27th, 2013, 02:32 AM   #60
Pepper
"You two-faced son of a jackal!"

Love the picture, Timba! I've seen it's posted on DA so I'll type more of a comment there!

My pic was for Spaz!

Also a thank you to Timitu for the lovely SS 'freebie' picture!
Unread Dec 27th, 2013, 07:11 AM   #61
orca owl
Rawr.

Tru/Timitu - try opening a trouble ticket on deviantart and ask if the group name can be changed? They might be able to help with that
Unread Dec 27th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #62
Brie

These look beautiful guys!!! I'm sad I couldn't make it this year (didn't get a replacement tablet in time).
But next year I'll be ready!!

Weasyl ... DeviantArt ... TLKFAA

AKA Zentina

Brie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Dec 27th, 2013, 12:28 PM   #63
tartii

Oman, so many beautiful pictures! ouo It's amazing to see how much effort everybody put into their secret santa's!

BooYeh I cannot express ENOUGH how much I just adore the pic you did for me! ;u; It's so gorgeous and beautiful and aaah. <333 I have it set as my phone background now!

I had the opportunity to draw for Kingcheetah! And their lil character Maitu is so cute, was super happy I got to draw him! <3

Unread Dec 27th, 2013, 05:25 PM   #64
Kingcheetah

Thank you so much Tartii for the beautiful picture of Maitu! I love it, he looks so cute!

My picture is for Kotenokgaff. Hope you like, I enjoyed drawing your characters!

l][/url]
Kingcheetah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 2nd, 2014, 08:16 AM   #65
Timitu
Super Moderator

Looks like things have died down a bit so here is the final part really to the project... below is the link where you can see all the pictures that were created. (Sorry it is a bit late I ended up getting the flu not long after christmas. Still not feeling 100% but but well enough to be at the computer a lot longer. ) Remember if you like someones art in this collection click on their picture and you will see links to their page. You may find someone new to follow. As well as maybe finding them on another website. (Many people have FA or LKFAA as well.)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=4e8848015c

Hope everyone had a great new year. I hope to have another mini secret Santa for Valentine's Day. Sign ups will open in a few weeks so if you are interested in taking part start thinking of the perfect couple for your characters and updating any reference pictures.

orca owl: I might try that if Tru has not already. Would be interesting if we could just to fix one letter. It is not like we are asking for a whole new name.

Brie: So sad not to have you this year. I look forward to seeing you next year forsure.

Unread Jan 7th, 2014, 12:46 AM   #66
EndlessNight
blau und weiß wie lieb ich dich

Every year I miss taking part! *exasperated sigh* This year it was a freakin' car accident in December.

Well I LOVE seeing the images posted here!
And the flurry of activity it brings to old limpin' along Lilymud.

Hoping there might be a summer exchange too this year so I can join in.*fingers crossed*

-----
Ich bin als Schalker geboren,
Lebe als Schalker,
Und werde als Schalker sterben!!

Ameya "Kazamidori" Dobson 13/06/82-13/10/08 Always in my heart
EndlessNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Jan 9th, 2014, 01:34 PM   #67
TSWGray
The Spotted Warrior

Yikes, I'm awfully sorry to hear about the car accident! D= I sure hope that you can join in the next one, whenever it may be - hopefully soon! ^^
~Gray
"Never stop. Never stop fighting. Never stop dreaming. And don't be afraid of wearing your heart on your sleeve ... I felt like my voice wasn't worth hearing, and I think everyone's voice is worth hearing. So if you've got something to say, say it from the rooftops." - Tom Hiddleston
TSWGray is offline   Reply With Quote